Quit Claim Deed

Author Message


Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Quit Claim Deed

If my spouse bought land before we were married and wants to quit claim deed property to another person do I have to sign it for it to be legal.We live in Arkansas.Is it legal for him to sign it as a unmarried person?
Need help choosing the right loan? Get free consultation from community lenders/consultant
Icon Mini Profile jameshogg

Joined: 20 Dec 2005

Posts: 12160
Location: Nevada
1221.50 Dollars($)
Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Hi LG,

The property was brought before marriage and I hope your name is not mentioned on the property deed. In that case, your husband will be able to sign a quit claim deed and transfer it to someone else. You will not have to sign the deed.

Ask question
Your Name
Image Verification

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Message Body
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Page loaded in 0.388 seconds.