Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

where can i go to get my mobile home tranfers tile at is it dmv or some special vervice i live in california

Posted on: 25th Jul, 2011 10:47 pm
where can i go to get my mobile home title tranfers at is it dmv or some special vervices i live in california
Hi Guest,

You will have to contact the DMV in case of your mobile home transfer. You will even have to record the deed at the DMV.


Posted on: 26th Jul, 2011 01:27 am
It depends on whether your Mobile Home is considered "personal property" or "real property". If it's permanently attached to the ground, and you own that ground, and you've filed and recorded the appropriate paperwork, it's "real property" and you'd use a Quit Claim to transfer Title. Otherwise, it's "personal property", and as Jerry said, you'd transfer Title via the DMV.
Posted on: 30th Jul, 2011 06:57 am
Page loaded in 0.038 seconds.