Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

how do you go about getting the transfer

my uncle who live in Ar wants to transfer property to me how do I go about this?

jameshogg's picture
jameshogg | Joined: December 20, 2005 02:58 am | Posts: 0 | Location: New Jersey | 00 Dollars($)

Hi asims,

Your uncle can sign a quitclaim deed and transfer the property from his name to yours. Once the deed is signed, it has to be recorded at the county recorder's office where the property is located.


Like | Dislike | Share | Posted: Sun, 11/14/2010 - 18:25

Page loaded in 0.063 seconds.