Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Homestead credit in Arkansas

The children inherited 120 acres and there's one house on one child's portion of the land; can that person get a homestead credit on this property if it was acquired by QCD?

adonis's picture
adonis | Joined: October 22, 2005 05:04 am | Posts: 0 | Location: New Jersey | 00 Dollars($)

Hi hicotton,

If the child is the sole owner of the property and it is his or her primary residence, then he or she can obtain homestead exemptions on that property.

Like | Dislike | Share | Posted: Thu, 10/21/2010 - 19:56

Page loaded in 0.070 seconds.