Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Rent a home for adult child

Posted on: 13th Aug, 2013 11:43 pm
Will I be able to rent a home in my name and allow my adult child to live in the property?
Hi Guest,

If your adult child's name is not mentioned on the lease agreement, then the landlord may not allow him to stay in the property. Moreover, it will be the violation of the lease. Speak to the lender before deciding anything.

Take care
Posted on: 13th Aug, 2013 11:58 pm
Hi Guest!

Welcome to the forums!

It will be better if you could add the name of your adult child to the lease agreement as well.

Feel free to ask if you've further queries.

Posted on: 14th Aug, 2013 08:10 pm
Page loaded in 0.094 seconds.