Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

How can I get to rent this house?

Posted on: 20th Jan, 2014 11:17 pm
Hello there... I want to rent a house. But the landlord needs verification of income. I am self employed and have no proof of income. I have money in the bank account which will help me cover the rent. How can I get to rent this house?
Hi Pulley,

You can provide your tax returns to the landlord as a proof of your income. That will sort out your problem.

Take care
Posted on: 21st Jan, 2014 12:52 am
Have you explained the sitiuation to the landlord and asked what would be acceptable to them - they are the only ones that matter

Brian Barnes
ENG Lending
Nationwide Lender
Posted on: 21st Jan, 2014 08:54 am
Page loaded in 0.053 seconds.