Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

tax credit, first time buyer

Posted on: 12th Jan, 2010 05:48 pm
Bought a home in AUGUST 2009, Filed an amended 2008 tax return to get tax credit earlier 5 months ago. Have not seen check, getting nervous. What number to call?
i think it is 800 829 1040, but you can verify that with the irs website.

oh yeah...dial 1 first
Posted on: 12th Jan, 2010 08:51 pm
We are talking about the IRS here. They do not move very quickly. I would not worry about receiving the check as it is due to you... I would however suggest calling the IRS and trying to find out where they are in the process and see if they need any further documentation form you in order to finish processing the returns.
Posted on: 13th Jan, 2010 04:40 am
Page loaded in 0.120 seconds.