Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Reversal of Quit Claim

Posted on: 25th Sep, 2006 01:48 pm
Thanks James for your help. My step father is 77 years old. I really do not want him out but would the courts even let me do that? It is others there I really want gone but putting his name on the eviction to prove a point.

That might be possible but you should consult an attorney in this regard.

Also the court might take into consideration your step father's age and that he might be dependent upon you for his needs.
Posted on: 25th Sep, 2006 03:42 pm
Hi Guest,

Eviction does not apply in your case as it is carried out in situations involving landlords and tenants.


Posted on: 26th Sep, 2006 02:50 am
Husband & I have a child, He has a property under his only & now we are divorce. He's in India & he has a property here in the states but he is a illegal alien. I know, I was young & stupid. But i maintain the property, pay the taxes each year. Is there a reversal property claim of some sort?
Posted on: 14th Aug, 2007 03:06 pm
Denise to get ownership in your name you will have to get his signatures on the deed.

There are no reversal measures that can be taken. A new deed is to be made through which your husband will give the ownership to you.
Posted on: 14th Aug, 2007 04:09 pm
Page loaded in 0.074 seconds.