Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.


Posted on: 04th Jan, 2007 01:00 pm
By Maria Cardenas

I want to know If My husband made an agreedment with another person, and the that person doesnt reach the contract as the agreedment state. Do my husband still loose his right for the deed. The agreedment was that my husband sign the deed over the person providing that by Jan 1 2007 he buys the deed form the mortgage and he fail to do that it also state that if he doesnt do it he has to resign the deed back to my husband. and he refuse. Do I have a good case
Hi Maria,

If the agreement was properly made and stated all the conditions for the transfer of the title using the deed then your husband can take legal action against that person.
Posted on: 04th Jan, 2007 01:12 pm
I agree with Martinez, the agreement if created correctly can be enforced. Also let me know what the other person is saying.

One thing to add is that contacting an attorney is quite necessary in your situation as you may have to file a law suit against that person for enforcing the points stated in the agreement.
Posted on: 04th Jan, 2007 05:37 pm
You do have a good case if only the deed is drafted well and notarized and recorded (except in some states) to make it valid. Some legal action should be taken to get back the property in your husband's name.
Posted on: 04th Jan, 2007 10:58 pm
Page loaded in 0.055 seconds.