Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.


Posted on: 12th Jan, 2007 07:58 pm
where can i get help my sale date is on 3-11-07. i want to keep my house and at the same time my wife gave me the divorce. she don't care if i lose the house what i do? i to try and get amodafitin on my loan could i get any help?
Going for loan modification may be helpful for you. Request your lender to modify the loan. he may change the terms and rates thereby helping you to pay.
Posted on: 13th Jan, 2007 03:31 am
Welcome guest.

There still much time left. So don't worry. Try to be patient and talk to the lender regarding the loan modification. Let's hope that things will turn up well and you will be able to accumulate some money to pay off the loan.

You may consider forbearance if the lender does not allow for loan modification. Through forbearance, you will be able to get a new repayment plan prepared by the lender keeping in mind your financial situation.

For other options to avoid forclosure, you can check out this section on Loss Mitigation.
Posted on: 13th Jan, 2007 04:00 am
sadsacker, did you talk to the lender? what's he saying?
Posted on: 15th Jan, 2007 04:47 am
Page loaded in 0.047 seconds.