Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Would you have a copy of a form "HUD-27050-B"?

Posted on: 15th Sep, 2008 11:02 pm
I am trying to complete a mortgage refund, and I am in need of a copy Premium Refund Distributive Share form HUD-27050-B.

I do not know if you can help me but if you can assist me, your help would be greatly appreciated.


Edna Dawson
Welcome msednawork,

I'm afraid the form isn't available. You'll have to contact their support center at 1-800-697-6967 for the Form HUD-27050-B.
Posted on: 15th Sep, 2008 11:58 pm
They need someone to regulate them better. You pretty much call them they send you a form you never get. Called 2 times on this still have not recieved form. They want you to get your old mortgage termination papers, birth certificate, Social security card, has to be notirized. It was easy for them to get take your money but a nightmare to get back. YOU SHOULD HURRY they will want a dna test shortly joke but im sure its in the works
Posted on: 10th Dec, 2012 04:02 pm
Page loaded in 0.214 seconds.