Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Qutit Claim for propert in anohter state

I would like to quit claim property located in Mississippi to my sister. We are both residents of Texas can this be done without making a trip to Mississippi???

smith.sussane's picture
smith.sussane | Joined: September 18, 2008 09:57 pm | Posts: 0 | Location: New Jersey | 00 Dollars($)

Hi nrpittman!

Welcome to forums!

You will have to use a [url=]quitclaim deed form[/url] of Mississippi in order to transfer the property. Moreover, the deed should be recorded at the county recorder's office in Mississippi. So, you'll have to visit that place.

Feel free to ask if you've further queries.


Like | Dislike | Share | Posted: Tue, 02/22/2011 - 22:15

Page loaded in 0.146 seconds.