Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Is there a form for repossessing a mobile home?

I hold a promissary note for the sale of a mobile home which is now in default and I want to repossess the unit. Is there a form that I need to expedite the process?

gmakerley's picture
gmakerley | Joined: November 9, 2007 07:36 am | Posts: 0 | Location: New Jersey | 00 Dollars($)

you ought to check with a legal expert (read: attorney) to get the best advice on this.

repossession, as long as you hold a lien on the home, can be arranged with a repossession agency (the repo man - not emilio estevez).

my suspicion is that no "form" is necessary, as you would presumably have a clear right to repossess, but it's best to get a legal opinion from someone with a law degree.

Like | Dislike | Share | Posted: Wed, 09/24/2008 - 11:59 | Post subject:

Page loaded in 0.095 seconds.