Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.


Posted on: 03rd Jan, 2011 09:31 am
My cpa is asking for a 1099A and I don't know if we ever got one. After our home was forclosed on, we did a cash for keys. We also moved 5 times since then, so who knows where it is now. How would I go about trying to get one, especially since our mortgage switched banks constantly!! help!
Hi aliciak!

Welcome to forums!

You will have to contact the lender who foreclosed your property and try to get the 1099A form from him. He will be able to help you in this matter.

Feel free to ask if you've further queries.

Posted on: 03rd Jan, 2011 06:36 pm
Page loaded in 0.098 seconds.