Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.


Posted on: 28th Feb, 2011 10:40 am
how do you ask or get your lender to remove all the unaffordable & unfair fees and charges to resolve loan issues or possibly payoff the home loan.
we have had our loan for 24 years and are default/foreclosure because the lender suspended our payments and did't help give us a work out loan.
we have low income and now I have a unforseen illness and cannot afford the 6.2 % interest and high payments and with all the demanded. unfair fees etc.
Hi Guest!

Welcome to forums!

You should contact your lender and apply for a loan modification. You can request the lender to forgive the unaffordable & unfair fees and charges so that it becomes easier for you to pay off the dues. However, it will be the discretion of the lender as to whether or not he will agree to your request.

Feel free to ask if you've further queries.

Posted on: 28th Feb, 2011 07:21 pm
Hi Guest,

If you wish to lodge a complaint against the lender you can file it to the either of the three regulators.

Here are the links

You can file your complaint to these regulators.You need to check out first that who regulates your lender.

Posted on: 11th Mar, 2011 09:40 am
Page loaded in 0.055 seconds.