Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

quit deed

Posted on: 27th Jan, 2012 09:19 am
my husband signed a quit deed with his land lord. this was a home we shared for over seventeen years. he didn't want me to know so
he don't know that i know. i'm in the process of getting ready to file for devoice is their anything that could stop me for asking to sale the home. for back child support or unpaid bills that he left in my name?
Hi gigi,

If your name is mentioned on the property deed, then you can ask him to sell off the property in order to provide you with the back child support or the unpaid bills. If your name is not on the deed, then the court has to give a judgment in your favor so that he is forced to sell off the property.

Posted on: 27th Jan, 2012 08:58 pm
Page loaded in 0.068 seconds.