Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Which affidavit?

Posted on: 06th May, 2012 10:39 pm
Mother died in year 2000. She and I purchased a property in Kansas under our then current names (JTWROS). She remarried and when she died, the death certicate was issued in her married name. What affidavit is used to change title to my name. How do I establish both of her names?
I forgot to mention, the step father died after they divorced. He died before mother.
Posted on: 06th May, 2012 10:43 pm
Hi S Hudson,

This is something which your real estate attorney will be able to help you better with. You should immediately contact your real estate attorney and take his opinion in this regard.


Posted on: 07th May, 2012 12:44 am
Page loaded in 0.057 seconds.