Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Compare Refinance Mortgage Quotes

Post Your detailed question here.
Thanks for your response. I just want to be clear. The trust is for me and my husband. Neither of us have passed away and nothing has been "executed", if that is the correct word. Do you still think it best to see a real estate attorney or can the property just be sold which would then remove it from the trust since the trust is not
"effective" yet.
Thanks again

Page loaded in 0.926 seconds.