Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Where to complaint against broker?

Posted on: 24th Aug, 2006 11:45 pm
I have taken a mortgage in Saskatchewan. But i think my broker is charging high fees. I want to file a complaint against him. Where to do that? :?:
If the mortgage broker who is providing you the service is not follows the rules and regulation as per the Mortgage Broker Act, then you have the full rights to file a complaint against them.

Saskatchewan Financial Services Commission
Financial Institution Division
Suite 601, 1919 Saskatchewan Drive
Regina, SK S4P 4H2
Phone: (306) 787-6700
Fax: (306) 787-9006

The Financial Institution Division assists consumer in resolving dispute related to financial transaction in Saskatchewan. To get the assistance from the concern, you need to fill up the complaint form and file it.
Posted on: 24th Aug, 2006 11:57 pm
Page loaded in 0.055 seconds.