Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

bad lawer advice

Posted on: 03rd Mar, 2012 04:04 pm
our lawyer gave us advice on a quit claim deed. we had property we were forclosiing on voluntarilly deeded back thru quit claim deed. our lawyer then told us to file for judgement for taxes. the statute on a quit claim deed says you cant collect anything. what can we do now. he used the wrong form. cam we talk to the judge or reopen this cas?
Welcome baye,

You can talk to the judge and try to reopen the case. It will be the discretion of the judge whether or not he will be ready to open the case. You can even contact another attorney in this matter and discuss your situation with him.
Posted on: 04th Mar, 2012 07:50 pm
Hi baye!

Welcome to forums!

Yes, you should have a word with the judge and try to convince him so that he lets you re-open the case. Then you can take help of some other lawyer and try to sort out the whole matter.

Feel free to ask if you've further queries.

Posted on: 05th Mar, 2012 07:46 pm
Page loaded in 0.070 seconds.