Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.


Posted on: 05th Nov, 2007 07:22 am
Can I issue a quit clain deed to a timrshare resort, to give them ownership of it? If not how can I legally give this timeshare back to them? I cannot give it cannot be an air tight industry...Please give me a solution...Thank you.
Hello Tony,

You can always sign a quit claim to give back the timeshare to the timeshare resort but it will only be possible if they are willing to accept it.
Posted on: 06th Nov, 2007 01:18 am
Hi Tony,

It is possible to transfer the timeshare property through quitclaim deed. So you should talk to them regarding this.
Posted on: 06th Nov, 2007 03:02 am
as i understand it, with a quit claim deed, the resort must be in agreement to take it back, if not i am stuck for all fees. did anyone hear of or use "give back time share". as i understand it for a fee they will take the time share off your hands provided all maintenance fees are paid and paid off.
Posted on: 18th Dec, 2008 04:38 pm
Hi Rabbit,

As far as I know, you will have to pay the maintenance fees for the timeshare property. I think only in that case the timeshare company will be ready to take back the timeshares. However, as far as I have heard, most of the timeshare companies hardly take them back.


Posted on: 19th Dec, 2008 01:50 am
Page loaded in 0.072 seconds.