TheMortgageFit - An extensive guide providing you with the information to choose the right mortgage
Knowing the basics of mortgage
A synopsis of the preliminary concepts in mortgage
- Basics of Mortgage
- 31 Common Mortgage Mistakes Smart People avoid
- Should you go for a mortgage? Check out yourself
- APR: A key factor to judge best lender
- Amortization- A loan repayment plan
- Do you need an appraisal for your mortgage?
- Mortgage from a bank or credit union?
- How to prepare yourself while applying for mortgage?
Shopping for another mortgage
Alternative financing options after taking the first mortgage
- Is Mortgage Refinance a wise financial move?
- Which Refinancing Option suits your situation?
- How to refinance your current mortgage
- 9 Refinance Mistakes and how to avoid them
- Should you go for a Second Mortgage loan?
- 10 Big Second Mortgage Mistakes to stay away from
- Remortgage - Replace your high rate mortgage
Filing Bankruptcy under the new law
Self-help resources on how to deal with bankruptcy
- How to get debt-free with bankruptcy
- Is Bankruptcy the last option?
- After bankruptcy where you are?
- Check whether you qualify for Chapter 7 or 13
- Smart and Easy ways to avoid bankruptcy
- Common myths on bankruptcy
- 17 ways to protect yourself from the foreclosure trap
- Which is right for you - bankruptcy or foreclosure?
Importance of insurance
Details on the insurance policies that are required in mortgage
Making the right mortgage choice
A roundup of popular loan programs
- Choose the loan program that suits you best
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Is Adjustable Rate Mortgage a favorable choice for you?
- Planning for a Loan from Retirement Account (401k/403b)
- Reverse Mortgage: The Financial Aid for Seniors
- Mobile home loan - How to qualify and what are the options?
- Reduce your total debt with a debt consolidation mortgage
Mortgage & Deed FAQs
Overview of credit basics
Choosing the right lender
Useful tips to make your lenders search easier