Compare Mortgage Quotes

Refinance Rates for Today

Please enable JavaScript for the best experience.

In the mean time, check out our refinance rates!

Company Loan Type APR Est. Pmt.

Quick claim property in GA

Quick claim property in GA

My husband and I live in our house in GA. My son and daughter-in-law purchased this home and the existing mortgage in their name is paid by us as well as all expenses for the home. We would like to get our name on the deed of the property. The mortgage is not assumable. Our credit scores not not high enough to refinance. Would a quick claim deed be the correct procedure?

Anonymous's picture

1 Answers

Quit claim deed is just an option. It'd be best if you could ask for a title deed transfer. Still, consult an attorney and draw up an agreement.

Caron | Asked on 2016-01-28

Related Questions

Page loaded in 0.083 seconds.